Work From Home
Help Others Travel the World as a Work-From-Home Rep With This Company
Are you faster than a speeding bullet at finding the best hotels in a city?
More powerful than a locomotive when navigating travel sites?
Able to find the cheapest flights in a single click?
If so, you could be Gant Travel Management’s next superhero.
The company is hiring corporate travel agents who valiantly seek out the lowest airline fares, discover upgrades and act as all-around heroes for travelers.
Additionally, you should be an organized, multi-tasking problem-solver who can deal with a variety of personalities. Being a geography and tech wiz is also a must.
Not quite ready to unleash your inner caped crusader on the travel world? No worries: You can find plenty of other gigs at our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Corporate Travel Agent at Gant Travel Management
- Setting up reservations for airline, hotel, car, rail and ground transportation for domestic and international travel.
- Adhering to the client’s company policy when arranging travel plans.
- Assisting with passport and visa requirements.
- Assisting clients using Concur navigational support.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of travel industry experience; one year of corporate travel experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Apollo/Smartpoint experience is recommended.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. She possesses no superhero powers, unless you count eating.