Work From Home
Help Patients and Pharmacists Over the Phone as a Patient Engagement Rep
UnitedHealth Group is hiring a patient engagement representative. Although this job can be located in Golden Valley, Minnesota, it is also open to remote candidates.
In this role, you will be working in a call center, helping pharmacists deliver medication services for Genoa Clinical Services. You will speak with patients, answer their questions and perform data entry.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or the equivalent. You must also have two years of work experience in a call center, plus two years of experience using Microsoft Office products. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Candidates should preferably be able to work between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CST, between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST or between 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST.
Patient Engagement Representative for UnitedHealth Group
- Helping patients with questions and concerns over the phone.
- Data entry and documenting phone calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school degree or the equivalent.
- Two years experience in a call center.
- Two ears experience using Microsoft Office products.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.