Work From Home
Help People Make Arrangements to Pay Off Medical Debt (Benefits Included)
Xtend Healthcare, a division of Navient, is hiring a health care receivables specialist to work from home making multiple phone calls each day to arrange payment for patient debts. You will be expected to meet a call quota, and you will be responsible for updating patient information and negotiating terms.
You will be required to attend training sessions to maintain your knowledge and to comply with federal and state rules and regulations regarding privacy acts as they relate to medical information.
Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma, at least six months of work experience in a call center, and work experience in Windows.
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Healthcare Receivables Specialist for Xtend Healthcare
- Communicating with patients over the phone to receive repayment or to arrange payment.
- Updating financial info for each call, while negotiating payment arrangements.
- Answering patient questions and document the calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma.
- Six months experience in a call center (preferred).
- PC experience in a Windows environment.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Eligibility for a monthly bonus.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.