Work From Home
Help People Rent Out Their Pools as a Customer Service Specialist in Oregon
Join Swimply, a company that helps people rent their pools to others, as a temporary customer service specialist. Although this is a remote position, you must be in the Portland, Oregon, area.
In this role, you will help hosts resolve issues and address complaints. You should have at least one year of experience working in a support environment. You should also be familiar with customer support tools, including Zendesk and Slack. Adaptability, patience, empathy and listening skills are also necessary.
This role includes day shifts plus nights, holidays and weekends. In return, you will receive income, as well plus Swimpy credits for free swims.
Swimply Customer Service Specialist (Temporary)
- Helping pool hosts resolve any issues.
- Building the Swimply brand reputation.
- Listening to hosts who may express concerns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of support experience.
- Understanding of customer support tools such as Zendesk and Slack.
- A flexible schedule which may include days, nights, holidays and weekends.
Check out more work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.