Work From Home
Help People With Special Needs as a CS Advisor for UnitedHealth Group in MN
UnitedHealth Group needs a health care customer advisor within 60 miles of Minnetonka, Minnesota, to work full-time helping special needs individuals or people acting on behalf of special needs individuals.
Although this is a remote position, you should be prepared to travel up to 20 percent of the time to work at the office at least once a month. The hours are Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
To qualify, you will need a high school diploma or the equivalent, though a Bachelor’s degree is preferred. You should have at least one year of experience with customer service, and it is preferred that you have one year of experience with special needs and/or Quick Assist.
Healthcare Customer Advisor (Special Needs) for UnitedHealth Group
- Helping family members who may have special needs or children with special needs, primarily via phone but also via email, chat and text.
- Serving as the point of phone contact for customers.
- Planning objectives for families.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- One year of customer service experience.
- The ability to work 8-10 hour shifts for a total of 40 hours per week.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.