Work From Home
Help Stop Data Breaches as a Logistics Coordinator at CrowdStrike
Secure this entry-level remote gig before it’s too late.
CrowdStrike, a cybersecurity startup, is hiring a full-time logistics coordinator to manage hardware and software deliveries to the company’s data centers.
The listing doesn’t mention hard job or education requirements, though applicants with some logistics experience and an interest in cybersecurity are preferred. The position is open to applicants nationwide, but you must be able to work on Pacific Standard Time.
Data Center Logistics Coordinator at CrowdStrike
- Determining a data center’s need for CrowdStrike hardware and software.
- Negotiating with vendors for better pricing of data center equipment.
- Tracking purchases until they arrives at CrowdStrike delivery sites.
- Helping dispose of equipment after it has reached its end of life.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to work on Pacific Standard Time.
- Health care and wellness programs.
- Employee stock purchasing plans.
- 401(k) with employer matching.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Parental leave.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.