Work From Home
Help Students With This Part-Time Job at The Princeton Review ($15/Hour)
The Princeton Review, the tutoring and test prep company, is hiring a part-time student success assistant. You’ll work a total of 25 to 30 hours per week, including a full day on Saturdays and four evenings per week.
The remote job is available anywhere in the U.S. and pays $15 per hour.
You will be resolving parent and student questions, documenting the exchanges and providing basic tech support.
You must have great written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well with others.
Student Success Assistant at Princeton Review
- Answering students and parents questions.
- Resolving student, parent and team member issues.
- Documenting student and parent contacts.
- Providing basic technical support to students.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Great time-management skills.
- Experience with test preparation, academic help or online education is a plus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.