Work From Home
Help Workers Get Out of the Cubicle as a Travel Planner for Remote Year
If you land this remote job, you’ll help spread the digital nomad movement.
Remote Year is on a worldwide search for a travel planner for four-month and year-long excursions aimed at getting workers out of the office and exploring the world.
The company helps workers take their jobs on the road, whether they’re already in a work-from-home role or if they need assistance convincing their employers to let them leave the cubicle and work from abroad.
The travel planner serves as a point person for “remotes,” as the company likes to call them. Remotes are people who have packed up their job and are traveling the world on a Remote Year program. You’ll help them on their journey with stellar travel advice, deals and logistics.
This position is full-time and available anywhere, though the listing does mention preference toward European and Asian time zone working hours. But if you’re a night owl, hey, feel free to apply from the East Coast. Some weekend availability is required.
Travel Planner at Remote Year
Pay: Not specified
- Offering travel advice or troubleshooting via email, Slack or phone calls if necessary.
- Assisting with logistics of pre-travel such as ticket booking and flight check-ins.
- Reporting on travel sales and customer requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in the travel industry or customer service.
- Proficiency with technology, especially digital tools (Slack, G Suite, Zoom).
- Health and travel insurance.
- Computer and technology stipends.
- Kindle reading program.