Work From Home
Hershey Is Hiring Part-Time Reps Near Its Pennsylvania HQ ($12.75/Hr)
What could be sweeter than working from home? Working from home for Hershey.
The world’s largest chocolate manufacturer is hiring part-time reservations agents for its entertainment and resorts division. Pay starts at $12.75 an hour.
Candidates must live close to Hershey, Pennsylvania, and are required to attend an on-site training program for three weeks, starting in mid March. The first 30 days of employment will be at the same office before the position transitions to remote.
Basic qualifications include a high school diploma or GED equivalent, one year of customer service or sales experience and an ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
At-Home Reservations Agent at Hershey
- Providing customers with accurate information and friendly advice regarding Hershey destinations including rates, promotional packages, events and park attractions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence close to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year of related sales or customer service experience.
- High-speed internet (all equipment will be provided.)
- An ability to type 32 words per minute.
- Availability to work some nights and at least four weekend days each month.
New to remote work? Read up on the basics of working from home:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He writes about the gig economy and legit work-from-home jobs. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.