Work From Home
Hims & Hers, a Telehealth Platform, Is Hiring a Customer Experience Agent
Hims & Hers, a telehealth platform, is hiring a customer experience agent. This is a full-time remote position. You must live in the United States to be considered.
You’ll be required to respond to customer questions via email, phone, chat and messaging systems. Questions must be resolved quickly and accurately. You also should be knowledgeable about Hims & Hers products.
Weekend availability is required.
To be considered, you should have at least two years of work experience and at least one year of experience in a customer-facing support role. Problem-solving, multitasking and communication skills are required.
Customer Experience Agent at Hims & Hers
- Answering customer questions via email, phone, chat and messaging systems.
- Resolving problems quickly and accurately.
- Being knowledgeable about Hims & Hers products.
- Reporting on customer trends and feedback.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of work experience.
- At least one year of experience in a customer-facing support role.
- Problem-solving and communication skills.
- The ability to multitask.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.