Work From Home
Home-Based Healthcare Company Acentra Health Hiring a Customer Service Rep
Acentra Health, a home-based healthcare company, is hiring a customer service representative.
You will be responsible for answering phone calls, resolving customer questions and complaints and meeting productivity and quality standards.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, an understanding of eligibility verification and the knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. One year of experience is required.
Benefits include a 401(k) plus health insurance.
Customer Service Rep at Acentra Health
- Answering phone calls.
- Resolving customer questions and complaints.
- Meeting productivity and quality standards.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- An understanding of eligibility verification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- One year of experience in an administrative support or customer service position.
Benefits at Acentra Health include:
- Health insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.