Work From Home
A Home Health Products Company Is Hiring a Customer Care Associate
Carewell, a home health products e-commerce company and advocate for caregivers, is seeking customer care associates. The majority of your job will be spent handling phone calls from customers and helping them with their orders, product questions and returns.
You should be skilled in asking sensitive questions and have the ability to de-escalate tense situations. As part of the job, you will be required to attend ongoing paid training, and ongoing professional growth sessions.
Prior to starting, you must attend 10 full days of paid training, which takes place on weekdays from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. After training, you may have to work nights, weekends and holidays, but your work in general will be done in flexible work shifts Monday through Sunday from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. EST (at least one weekend per month will be required).
Both part-time and full-time roles available. If you work full-time, you will receive full medical insurance, paid time off and employee discounts.
You should have at least two years of experience in a customer-facing role. Alternatively, you should have a degree or certification in health care, nursing, social work, education or a related field.
Spanish speakers will receive a $500 sign-on bonus.
Customer Care Associate at Carewell
- Answering phone calls from customers and helping with orders, products and returns.
- Ongoing paid training.
- Ongoing professional growth.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer care or related experience or certification in a relevant field.
- A private, quiet workspace with high speed Internet.
- Computer proficiency and typing skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full-time employees.
- PTO for full-time employees.
- Flexible hours.
- Employee discounts.
- $500 sign-on bonus for Spanish speakers.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.