Work From Home
An HR Platform Needs a Full-Time Technical Writer (East Coast Preferred)
Are you a multifaceted writer with an understanding of user experience (UX)? If so, this job will be a breeze.
Breezy HR, a recruitment software startup, is hiring a full-time technical writer. Applicants can be located anywhere in the U.S., but the listing mentions a preference for those on Eastern time.
The job listing does not state hard work qualifications, but you will need a track record of writing and being able to meet deadlines. Be sure to include clips, a portfolio or other writing samples with your application.
The company’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
Technical Writer at Breezy HR
- Writing and updating articles for the company’s Help Center.
- Being involved in the product development process to better understand how features work.
- Writing scripts for YouTube videos and possibly narrate them yourself.
- Maintaining an internal voice and style guide.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience managing high-quality projects and delivering them on deadline.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job