Work From Home
HSN Is Hiring Part-Time Customer Order Specialists in Tennessee and Florida
If you live in St. Petersburg, Florida, or Nashville, Tennessee, you could help customers with this remote part-time 18-hour/week job with HSN. The job includes weekend and holiday hours.
You will be answering incoming customer calls to help customers place orders and solve any issues.
Besides the location requirements, applicants should have basic computer skills and strong organizational skills. You will also need your own computer and headset, which should be compatible with HSN specifications.
You must be able to attend a six-week training period.
Pay starts at $13, but the job posting states that this role will receive raises every six months for the first two years.
Customer Service Specialist at HSN
- Helping with customer orders.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Building customer loyalty.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to attend a six-week training period.
- Communication skills.
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.