Work From Home
Humana Is Hiring an Experienced Administrative Professional (With Benefits)
Help connect patients with home care visits… without leaving your own home.
Humana is hiring a care management support professional to provide non-clinical support to its members. You’ll work with the clinical department to create reports and develop procedures.
And great news: Benefits begin on your first day.
You’ll work full time, Monday through Friday, and you’ll have the choice of working either 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST or 9 a.m. to 5:30 pm EST. The job is available in the following states: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Care Management Support Professional at Humana
- Assessing members’ needs and assisting in process documentation.
- Performing non-clinical functions, including reporting.
- Creating and updating departmental policies and procedures.
- Updating and creating Visio documents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One to two years of professional work experience in an administrative role (administrative healthcare experience preferred).
- Experience creating and maintaining reports.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite.
- Separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home-office.
- High-speed DSL or cable modem (satellite internet service is not allowed); recommended speed is 10M x 1M.
- Paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time.
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurances.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Parental and caregiver leave.
- Tuition assistance, scholarship program and student loan refinancing services.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.