Work From Home
Humana Is Hiring a Full-Time Care Management Support Assistant (42 States)
Health insurance company Humana is hiring a remote care management support assistant. This full-time job is available in 42 states. You must be available to work between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST with some overtime and Saturdays.
You should have one year of experience in a high-volume call center, as well as one year experience working in administration support within the health care industry. A high school diploma is a plus, but you must be proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and Outlook.
You will be working from home and need an Internet speed minimum of 25 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload. Prior to taking the position, your Internet speed will be tested.
Care Management Support Assistant at Humana
- Providing non-clinical support to members.
- Performing administrative and operational customer support.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of high volume call center experience.
- One year of administration support experience within the healthcare industry.
- Internet speed of 25 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.