Work From Home
Included Health Is Hiring a Remote Claims Support Coordinator
Included Health, a virtual health care company, is hiring a claims support coordinator. This is a full-time remote job.
You will be providing customer service for members, providers, insurers and clients regarding health care claims; organizing health insurance paperwork and medical record documentation; and negotiating with providers on plan member balances.
You must have communication, problem resolution and organizational skills; data and analytical skills; and either a college degree or additional experience.
Claims Support Coordinator at Included Health
- Providing customer service for members, providers, insurers and clients regarding health care claims.
- Organizing health insurance paperwork and medical record documentation.
- Negotiating with providers on plan member balances.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Communication, problem resolution and organizational skills.
- Data and analytical skills.
- College degree preferred; additional experience instead of a college degree considered.
- A minimum of three years of claims experience is strongly preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.