Work From Home
Inside.com Is Hiring Writers for Tech Newsletters (Work From Anywhere)
You know so much about technology, you could write a newsletter about it.
Then check out this freelance gig with Inside.com, which is hiring journalists who have a strong knowledge of tech topics to write and curate their newsletters.
The pay is only $20,000 per year, but the job offers consistent freelance work that you can do in your jammies.
Newsletter Writer at Inside.com
Pay: $20,000 per year
- Creating topic-specific newsletters by curating, summarizing and analyzing the most important news within that industry.
- Using your social media following to help grow your newsletter’s audience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of journalism experience — business reporting experience is preferred.
- Self-editing skills.
- Ability to learn a CMS and software tools quickly.
- Strong knowledge of the newsletter topic.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.