Work From Home
Instacart Is Hiring an Experienced Operations Associate (Includes Benefits)
Instacart is hiring a partner store operations associate to develop relationships between the grocery delivery service and its retailers.
This full-time remote job is available anywhere in the U.S.
To be successful, you’ll need at least three years of experience in operations or a related field, along with experience managing external and internal stakeholders. A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not necessary. More importantly, you should have G Suite and Microsoft Office experience, and be comfortable building relationships.
Partner Store Operations Associate at Instacart
- Managing retailers via client-focused relationships, collecting data and feedback.
- Training and onboarding new retailers to Instacart.
- Working with account managers and retail partners, introducing them to new features.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years experience in operations, account management or a related field.
- Some experience managing external and internal stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail and an interest in analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Work-from-home stipend.
- Paid parental leave.
- Grocery discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.