Work From Home
This Business Communications Company Is Hiring a Tech Support Specialist
Got tech support experience?
Intermedia, a business-communications and cloud email provider, is hiring a technical support specialist. This gig is for people with at least one year of related experience working in a call center.
You’ll resolve customer problems over the phone, web chat or email. In this virtual role, you’ll need to be able to work independently and communicate effectively with a remote manager.
Technical Support Adviser at Intermedia
- Resolving tech issues over the phone, web chat or email.
- Managing trouble tickets and escalating issues as needed.
- Documenting tech support customer service.
- Developing and managing support processes and procedures.
- Help with quarterly department goals and projects.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have at least one year of related customer support experience.
- Be tech savvy with experience with customer relationship management systems (CRMs), ticketing platforms and cloud-based tools such as Salesforce, SharePoint and Dropbox.
- Be familiar with telephone systems including TDM and VoIP.
- Have good communication, project management and customer service skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.