Work From Home
Intuit Is Hiring Experienced Tax Associates for a Seasonal Position
Financial software company Intuit is hiring tax associates to fill a remote, seasonal role. You will help customers prepare their taxes using TurboTax, while also explaining the technical terms and explanations to them.
To qualify for this position, you must have a minimum of three seasons of paid tax preparation experience with at least 30 tax returns annually in a tax practice or retail setting. You should have a business, finance, accounting or tax background. You must have a Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN), along with an understanding of tax laws, concepts and the understanding of 1040 and schedules.
It’s a plus if you are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Tax Associate at Intuit
- Helping customers complete taxes using TurboTax.
- Providing explanations of taxes and technical terms to customers.
- Empowering customers to prepare their taxes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three seasons of paid tax preparation experience in a tax practice or retail setting.
- A minimum of 30 tax returns annually.
- Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.