Work From Home
InVision Is Hiring a Product Marketing Manager — Health Insurance Included
You’re all about the newest products and latest features.
If so, your next job could be at InVision, a digital product design platform. The company is hiring a remote product marketing manager to strategize ways to promote InVision products and increase its community involvement.
And because all of its employees work remotely, InVision gets why job perks must include a coffee shop stipend (which the company offers).
Product Marketing Manager at InVision
- Helping define the messaging, positioning and strategy for InVision Studio.
- Analyzing customer needs, as well as the competition.
- Developing partnerships with community members to drive awareness.
- Writing articles for customers, community members and internal team.
- Leading teams through promotion of new products and features.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience in product marketing at a tech company.
- Ability to execute B2C and B2B marketing campaigns.
- Verbal, written and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for design, with an eye for detail.
- Health insurance (United States and Canada only).
- Retirement plan (United States and Canada only).
- Flexible vacation time.
- Monthly coffee shop stipend.
- Allowances for professional books.
- Reimbursement for setting up your home office.
- Wellness reimbursements (including free gym membership).
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.