Work From Home
InVision Is Hiring a Remote Recruiter to Discover Engineering Talent
Work your magic as a recruiter.
InVision is looking for a sourcer, which sounds a lot like sorcerer, so maybe you can pretend you’re a wizard as you seek out potential hires for the company, which designs web and mobile platforms.
As part of the job, you’ll need to find and engage with engineering candidates, so you should be familiar with their natural habitats: San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Austin, Denver, New York and Boston.
InVision’s 470 employees all work remotely, so the company understands why job perks must include a coffee shop stipend (which the company offers).
If this job is not for you, don’t forget to check out our Work From Home Jobs Portal. We conjure up new opportunities there all the time.
Sourcer at InVision
Pay: Not specified
- Developing relationships with candidates through sourcing strategies and your own network
- Providing what the company describes as a “high-touch experience” for candidates as well as the hiring teams — that means you’ll need to be a human being (sorry AI applicants)
- Managing workflow to reach hiring goals
Applicants for this position must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience discovering talent, preferably at large and/or startup companies
- Time-management, organization and negotiation skills
- Analytical aptitude to create and track metrics
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation time
- Allowances for professional books
- Reimbursement for setting up your home office
- Wellness reimbursements
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.