Work From Home
InVision Is Hiring a UX Writer — Benefits Include Health Insurance
InVision, a digital product design platform, is hiring a remote UX writer to craft everything from onboarding flow copy to error messages.
But you won’t be doing it alone — you’ll be working with everyone on the product design team, whom the post promises understands the importance of UX writing.
And because all of its employees work remotely, InVision gets why job perks must include a coffee shop stipend (which the company offers).
UX Writer at InVision
Pay: Not specified
- Writing all copy for InVision products using the company’s tone and voice.
- Collaborating with writers and teams across the company to create copy and develop processes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Expertise in AP Style.
- An interest in design.
- Experience in UX writing (copywriting background is also preferred).
- Health insurance (United States and Canada only).
- Retirement plan (United States and Canada only).
- Flexible vacation time.
- Allowances for professional books.
- Reimbursement for setting up your home office.
- Wellness reimbursements (including free gym membership).
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.