Work From Home
iSolved Is Hiring a Payroll Customer Support Rep. Must Have Experience
iSolved, a human capital management company, is hiring a payroll customer support representative.
This is a full-time position for people living in the United States. Shifts are expected to be between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. local time.
You will be expected to help clients with everything related to payroll processing, including preparing and submitting payrolls.
While a bachelor’s degree is preferred, it’s not required. You should have experience with payroll and customer service, and an understanding of Microsoft Excel, payroll and Human Capital Management platforms is a must.
Payroll Customer Support Representative at iSolved
- Helping clients with everything related to payroll processing.
- Preparing and submitting payrolls.
- Researching and resolving payroll-related questions and concerns.
- Handling a high volume of phone and email correspondence.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience in payroll and customer service.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, payroll and Human Capital Management platforms.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.