Work From Home
J. Crew Needs a Customer Service Rep in San Antonio, Texas ($12/Hour)
Do you live in San Antonio, Texas, and have the ability to work between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. CST? You could become a remote customer service representative for J. Crew.
There are part-time and full-time jobs available, but you must be willing to work weekends and holidays. You will also be required to attend three weeks of paid, virtual training from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. CST, beginning on Aug. 23.
In this role, you will be helping customers with orders, styles and returns. You will also be promoting additional J. Crew products and offers, including the J. Crew credit card.
To qualify, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and you should be able to type 40 words per minute at a minimum. Your home workspace must be quiet, with a cable Internet connection of a 50 mbps minimum.
The starting rate is $12 per hour depending on experience.
Customer Service Representative for J. Crew.
- Helping customers with their orders.
- Offering customers personalized style advice.
- Upselling products and services, including the J. Crew credit card.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Typing skills of 40 words per minute or faster.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Quiet, dedicated, distraction-free workspace.
- Experience in call centers or retail (preferred).
- Willingness to work flexible schedules.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.