Work From Home
Jacksonville Only: The Healthy Back Institute Needs a Customer Retention Rep
Help customers have a healthy back by working for The Healthy Back Institute, a direct marketing and e-commerce platform with a goal of helping customers live pain-free lives, as a customer retention representative. You will be working from home in Jacksonville, Florida, as part of the inside sales team.
In this role, you’ll address customer issues by taking incoming calls. You will also drive revenue by introducing those callers to The Healthy Back Institute’s products.
To qualify for this position, you should have at least one year of experience working from home. You should also have one year of experience driving company growth and two years of phone-based customer service experience.
In order to succeed, you will need a computer, a headset, Windows 7 or Mac 10.1 (or better), and a minimum Internet bandwidth of 25MB download and 5MB upload speeds. You will need to work a Saturday shift as needed, as well as evening shifts up to 7 p.m. EST.
You’ll be rewarded with benefits, including health insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k), performance-based bonuses, paid continuing education and flexible paid time off.
Customer Retention Representative for The Healthy Back
- Helping customers over the phone while recording notes in their accounts.
- Driving revenue by introducing customers to The Healthy Back products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience in sales-driven company growth.
- Two years of customer service or retention-related tasks over the phone.
- One year of virtual work experience.
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid travel.
- Paid time off.
- Paid continuing education.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Discounts on company products.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.