Work From Home
Join the American Red Cross as a Full-Time Administrative Coordinator
It’s not often that you cross a work-from-home gig this good.
The humanitarian aid organization the American Red Cross is hiring an administrative coordinator to support its training services and sales teams in an international humanitarian effort to prepare people for emergencies.
This full-time position can be done anywhere in the U.S., and responsibilities include a blend of administrative tasks and client support.
Applicants should have a high school diploma or equivalent, plus a year of related experience.
Administrative Coordinator at American Red Cross
Pay: Not specified.
- Supporting clients via phone calls.
- Reviewing internal and external sales contracts for accuracy and tracking the contract till it’s signed.
- Creating, modifying, tracking and storing clerical-related documents.
- Making and distributing sales-specific reports with the sales and business operations team.
- Other office support as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some related experience.
- Health, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Paid time off, plus six paid holidays.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.