Work From Home
JPMorgan Chase Needs a Remote Technical Client Advocate in the Tampa Area
JPMorgan Chase & Co is seeking a technical client advocate with at least three years of customer service or call center experience. Applicants should have at least two years of technical support experience, as well as the ability to multitask while working remotely.
The technical client advocate will be responsible for providing technical support to everyone from corporate clients to internal partners. You will need to document and follow-up on all inquiries and handle any escalation issues.
Although this position is remote, applicants must be based in Tampa, Florida. The job requires regular working hours, plus some nights, weekends and holidays.
Technical Client Advocate for JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Providing technical support to corporate clients and internal partners.
- Documenting and following up on inquiries.
- Dealing with escalation issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of customer service or call center experience.
- At least two years of experience in technical support.
- Ability to multitask while working remotely.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.