Work From Home
This Kitty-Sitting App is Hiring a Support Specialist (Includes Benefits)
Do you love cats and people? Then you may be a purr-fect fit for this remote support specialist role at Meowtel.com, a cat sitting app.
For this job, you will help customers through email, live chat and phone, as well as vet and onboard cat sitters.
You should have at least one year of work experience, and you should understand Google Suite, CRMs, databases and virtual phone systems (or be a quick learner).
This is a full-time remote position available anywhere in the world. If you live in the U.S., you will be eligible for health, dental and medical insurance. If you live internationally, this will be offered as a contractor position. Shifts are eight hours and fall between 3 a.m. and 12 a.m. PST.
Prior to starting, you will have a two-week onboarding and training process. Applications are due by Nov. 14 at 9 p.m. PST. Interviews will be offered by Dec. 1.
Support Specialist for Meowtel.com
- Helping customers via email, live chat and phone.
- Onboarding and vetting cat sitters.
- Assisting customers with emergency situations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of work experience.
- An understanding of Google Suite, CRMs, databases and virtual phone systems (or the ability to learn them quickly).
- A great attitude with high attention to detail.
- Those who live in the U.S. are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.