Work From Home
Know Medical Terms? Philips Is Hiring a Radiologist Support Assistant
Ready for a brilliant career move?
Philips, which started out as a light bulb producer but now identifies itself as a health tech company, is hiring a full-time radiologist support assistant.
In this position, you’ll be the liaison between radiologists and site personnel, communicating ensuring exams coming from Philips Direct Radiology sites make it to care providers in a timely manner. You’ll need to be available to work the third shift as well as at least two 12-hour on-call shifts each month.
Radiologist Support Assistant at Philips
- Managing workflow platform queues and on-call radiologists to meet turn-around times for processing cases.
- Communicating with care providers to relay critical findings and to resolve problems.
- Documenting any issues and notifying the appropriate department.
- Collecting missing information and data per radiologists’ requests.
- Monitoring the contractual hours of clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced medical or customer service environment.
- Adequate knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work on-call for a minimum of two 12-hour shifts per month.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-matched 401(k).
- Health Savings account with company contribution.
- Three weeks vacation and up to 11 paid holidays per year.
- Education reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- One day off per year to volunteer in your community.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.