Work From Home
Labcorp Needs a Full-Time Customer Service Team Lead (Benefits Included)
Work from home while leading others as a customer service team lead for Labcorp. This role is full-time with hours falling between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. on weekdays. Some overtime is required.
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma. It’s even better if you have an associate’s degree and at least three years of experience.
You’ll be leading a team of at least four customer service representatives, and you will help them research and resolve customer account issues. You’ll also be training new employees. You will report to the customer service supervisor, but you should be able to work with very little supervision.
Since this is a full-time job, you’re eligible for Labcorp’s benefits, which include time off, health insurance and a 401(k).
Labcorp Customer Service Team Lead
- Coordinating work for at least four customer service representatives.
- Researching and resolving account issues.
- Training new employees.
- Working with very little supervision.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent (associate’s degree preferred).
- Availability Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Ability to work overtime.
- At least three years of experience (preferred).
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Stock purchase plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.