Work From Home
LanguageLine Is Hiring a Product Associate With Administrative Experience
LanguageLine Solutions, a company providing language interpretation services, is hiring a remote product associate. You’ll need an associate degree or the equivalent work experience, plus three years of administrative experience.
In this role, you’ll support the audio and video interpreting product sales and fulfillment teams, so you’ll work with a variety of people. Interpersonal and multitasking skills are essential.
Product Associate at LanguageLine Solutions
- Helping with account set-up and hardware request processes.
- Entering data from vendor reports into Salesforce.
- Working with other team members to facilitate damaged and lost hardware replacements and returns.
- Reviewing, tracking and uploading vendor invoices.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A two-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of administrative or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of MS Office, and advanced Excel proficiency.
- A flexible schedule.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.