Work From Home
Lead a Team of Customer Service Reps as a Full-Time Manager for Skillshare
Are your customer service skills good enough to share?
Skillshare is the place for you. The online learning website is hiring a full-time associate customer support manager to lead a team of 15 remote customer service agents. The manager will be in charge of tracking quality and efficiency metrics and developing the team’s customer service skills through ongoing training.
Experience in a customer service role is required, but the listing does not mention that applicants need prior management experience to qualify.
Associate Customer Support Manager at Skillshare
- Tracking metrics like customer satisfaction and issue-response time through a ticket QA system.
- Managing a team of 15 customer service agents through ongoing feedback and training.
- Building new systems and processes that support user retention, brand credibility and customer experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in a “high-performing,” customer-facing role.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Learning stipends.
- Unlimited paid time off (with a required minimum).
- Employee stock purchasing plan.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.