Work From Home
Liberty Mutual Is Hiring CS Reps (Mountain/Pacific Time Zones Preferred)
Insurance company Liberty Mutual is seeking a full-time, work-from-home customer service to assist customers over the phone and track data via the computer system. Candidates preferably live in Pacific or Mountain time zones. You are excluded from applying if you live in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, Washington D.C. or West Virginia.
To qualify, you should have an associate’s degree in a business field, or equivalent training. You should also have a minimum of six months of related work experience.
Since the call center is open every day from 7 a.m. to 12:15 a.m. PST, your hours may include nights, weekends and holidays. You will receive 10 weeks of paid training starting June 7. Training takes place Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST. You will need to pass a proficiency assessment before beginning.
The salary for this job ranges from $40,000 to $43,000. It includes benefits such as paid time off, flexible schedules, a pension, a 401(k) and health insurance.
Customer Service Representative at Liberty Mutual
- Responding to customer phone calls.
- Answering customer questions.
- Upsell and cross-sell insurance products and services.
- Tracking data through the computer system.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residence within the Mountain Time or Pacific Time Zones (preferred).
- A minimum of six months related work experience (customer service experience preferred).
- An associate’s degree or equivalent training.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Paid training.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.