Work From Home
Like Travel, Writing and Social Media? This Marketing Job May Be For You
Have a knack for web content creation and a sense of adventure?
Combine your passions to inspire the next generation of travelers as a marketing coordinator for Rustic Pathways.
This full-time marketing position will put your writing, copy editing and social media skills to the test. Responsibilities include editing, updating and publishing content across the company’s website and social media accounts.
Applicants should have at least one year of communications, marketing or editorial experience. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but a combination of both work experience and education will be considered.
Rustic Pathways is an immersive international travel and community service organization founded in 1983. Its programs are geared toward 12- to 22-year-olds and teachers who want to lead their students abroad. The company also offers its employees travel deals and program discounts to get out a see the world themselves.
Marketing Coordinator (Website and Social Media) at Rustic Pathways
Pay: Not specified
- Copy editing, proofreading and updating content on Rustic Pathways’ website and social media accounts.
- Engaging with the Rustic Pathway community on social media.
- Managing a content calendar for all platforms.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Creating shareable social media posts, videos, photos and articles.
- Writing blogs, emails and print copy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of related experience in a marketing or editorial role.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business (or a combination of work experience and education).
- An ability to work one to three hours on the weekend.
- Experience with social management, sales and CMS software preferred.
According to Glassdoor, benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Vacation and paid time off (sabbatical included).
- Parental leave.
- Employee discounts on travel programs.