Work From Home
Lionbridge is Hiring Full-Time Bilingual Content Editors to Work From Home
Lionbridge, an American company that provides translation and localization services, is seeking English-bilingual content editors fluent in Spanish (Spain), Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Italian, German, Turkish, Hebrew, Russian, French (Canada) or French (France).
You should have a background in editing or other writing, as well as cultural awareness to judge the content for the target audience. While you may work from home from anywhere, you will be working Pacific Time Zone hours and must have valid work authorization in the United States.
This role requires you to proofread, edit and fix linguistic and content errors. Sometimes, you will also create your own content.
This is a full-time position.
Content Editor for LionBridge
- Proofreading and editing content.
- Fixing linguistic errors.
- Creating content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency and expertise in one of the following languages: Spanish (Spain), Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Italian, German, Turkish, Hebrew, Russian, French (Canadian) or French (France).
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to type your native language using the EN keyboard.
- Experience with Mac/iOS products.
- Exceptional attention for detail.
- Proof of vaccination.
- Work authorization in the United States.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.