Work From Home
Lionbridge Is Hiring Part-Time Search Engine Evaluators
You’re already surfing the net — why not get paid to do it?
Internet testing service Lionbridge is looking for part-time search engine evaluators. For this role, you’ll need to be a tech-savvy PC user who stays up to date on current affairs, including sports, news and media.
You’ll work a maximum of 20 hours per week, and pay is per task.
Search Engine Evaluator at Lionbridge
- Evaluating searches and ads.
- Use online tools to assess the relevance and accuracy of query results.
- Completing mobile-based tasks using a cell phone and computer.
Applicants for this position must:
- Be fluent in written and verbal English.
- Have experience using search engines and conducting web-based research.
- Have familiarity with current events, including business, media, sports, news, social media and current affairs.
- Pass an online evaluation online evaluation to demonstrate an ability to follow the evaluation guidelines.
- Own a PC (desktop or laptop) with Windows 10.
- Have access to broadband internet.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.