Work From Home
Lionbridge Is Hiring a System Administrator to Manage Workfront Software
Do you take pride in your system-management chops? This full-time position at Lionbridge will put them to the test.
Lionbridge, a tech company that provides globalization services, is on the hunt for a remote Workfront administrator to facilitate a smooth workflow. As its name suggests, the position revolves around the system management tool Workfront; a keen understanding of the tool is required (you must have at least one year of experience).
Workfront System Administrator at Lionbridge
- Organizing and delegating tasks and dashboards through Workfront.
- Creating quality assurance reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshooting Workfront issues and bugs.
- Writing guidelines on Workfront processes.
- Training colleagues in Workfront.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One or more years using Workfront.
- Three to five years in a similar working environment.
- Technical support experience.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written).
- Experience complying with corporate guidelines.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job