Work From Home
Lionbridge Needs a Sales Rep With a Year of Experience (Benefits Included)
Lionbridge, a translation and localization company, is hiring a sales development representative to work from home full-time.
You will be explaining Lionbridge’s products to potential prospects; meeting call metrics and goals; and developing new outreach strategies.
A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent is preferred, and you must have at least one year of sales experience. A knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office is required.
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) with company match.
Sales Development Representative at Lionbridge
- Explaining Lionbridge’s products to potential prospects.
- Meeting call metrics and sales goals.
- Developing new outreach strategies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of sales and corporate work experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office.
- Negotiation skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- PTO with the day off on your birthday.
- Professional development opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.