Work From Home
Live in Florida and Have Call Center Experience? Intrado Is Hiring
Intrado, a telecommunications company, is hiring a call center specialist. The full-time remote job is available in Florida.
In this role, you will be the initial point of contact for clients using the company’s software for 911 call centers.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and at least two years experience in a call center environment working with ticketing systems. It’s preferable if you have one year experience in a public safety environment. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is also required.
Intrado offers benefits that include health insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) with company match.
Call Center Specialist at Intrado
- Answering questions and dispatching support.
- Gathering information to determine what type of action is needed to achieve resolution.
- Recording customer information into the database.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least two years experience in customer service within a call center environment working with ticketing systems.
- At least one year experience in a public safety or 24/7 environment preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) policy with company match.
- Flex spending accounts.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.