Work From Home
Live in Fresno, CA? Earn $18/Hr as a Temporary Data Entry Clerk
Do you have strong attention to detail? Kelly, a staffing company, is looking for a temporary data entry clerk to work remotely for a manufacturing company based in Fresno, California.
You don’t need accounting or tax experience to qualify for this role. However, you must be able to stay focused on repetitive tasks, though you should be able to stay focused on repetitive tasks. As part of the job, you will maintain the company’s database by adding and updating customer account information. You will also look through the accounts and review the data for inaccuracies.
In this job, you will be paid $18 per hour. You may also be eligible for benefits, such as medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement plans, an employee wellness program and educational discounts.
Remote Data Entry Clerk for Kelly Professional & Industrial
- Entering new customer account info into the database.
- Sifting through information to prepare computer entry source data.
- Reviewing customer accounts for inaccuracies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Location in Fresno, California.
- Attention to detail.
- Availability to work 40-hours per week.
Possible benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Possible access to retirement plans and a health plan.
- Possible educational discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.