Work From Home
Live in Phoenix? Fullstack Academy Is Hiring a Student Support Associate
Do you speak in code?
Fullstack Academy, a coding training program, is hiring a full-time, remote student support associate who can guide potential students to the appropriate Fullstack program.
For this job, you’ll need to be able to explain the features and values of their offerings, so a passion for education and technology is a must.
The position is open to candidates in the Phoenix, Arizona
Student Support Associate at Fullstack Academy
Pay: Not specified
- Deliver information about programs via text and chat message platforms to potential students, then schedule them with advisers
- Manage team’s email and communications
- Update database with notes on interactions with potential students
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year’s experience with outbound sales, customer service or student-facing roles
- Written communication style that is enthusiastic and engaging
- Ability to connect with potential students and understand their needs
- Experience using CRM software (like Salesforce and HubSpot) and ticket management software Zendesk (preferred)
- Worked as a member of a distributed team (preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.