Work From Home
Live in Texas, Georgia, California or Arizona? WFH as a Sales Rep for Intuit
Are you outgoing and computer savvy? We have the perfect remote job for you.
Intuit, a global tech platform, is hiring a sales representative to work full time from home. You must live in Plano or Texas City, Texas; Atlanta; San Diego, San Francisco or Mountain View, California; or Tucson, Arizona.
The majority of your time will be spent making outbound sales calls to upsell, educate and listen to customers.
You must have at least three years of inside sales or account management experience, along with either a bachelor’s degree or work-related experience.
There are many benefits, including health insurance and a 401(k).
Sales Representative at Intuit
- Consulting and listening to understand customers’ business needs.
- Upselling to customers.
- Educating customers on the direction of the industry.
- Making outbound sales calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of inside sales or account management experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or work-related experience.
- Computer skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401 (k).
- Paid parental leave.
- Dependent Care FSA.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.