Work From Home
Live Near Fort Collins, CO? Earn $14/Hr as a Part-Time CS Rep for Otter Products
Do you live near Fort Collins, Colorado and have a high school diploma or the equivalent? You otter apply for this remote job.
Otter Products, which creates technology accessories, is seeking a part-time customer service representative to answer questions about OtterBox and LifeProof products and warranties over the phone, email and chat. You will earn $14 per hour and will work Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. MST with weekends and evenings off.
You must have wired internet (not WiFi), but the company will provide a laptop, headset and other relevant equipment. You will get a monthly stipend to help with the cost of internet.
The hiring process consists of two rounds: First, you will submit written responses to three questions that will be reviewed by a hiring manager. If successful, you will move on to the second round, which consists of a video interview.
Applications are due on May 19 at 5 p.m. MST. The estimated start date is Monday, June 21.
Not sure if this the job for you? Otter Products is holding a virtual networking event for its customer service team on Tuesday, May 18 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. MST. You can RSVP here.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative at Otter Products
- Help customers with phone, email and chat questions.
- Answer customer warranty questions.
- Enter customer information and data into the CRM.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of work experience in the customer service field.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.