Work From Home
Live Near Lehi, Utah? Become a Tech Support Specialist ($15 Per Hour)
Do you live in Utah and have an interest in landing a tech job? You may be in luck.
Tech startup Slingshot is looking to hire a full-time tech support specialist within 30 minutes of its office in Lehi, Utah. You’d be helping their other employees set up, learn, and troubleshoot their computer systems and software, but you don’t need to be a programmer.
If you have the interest, curiosity, and a good grasp of modern technology, Slingshot is willing to teach you the rest of what you will need to know.
Although this is a work-from-home opportunity, some work will need to be completed in the office.
Technical Support Specialist at Slingshot
- Being in charge of remote and in-house employee workstations including installation, configurations and continued monitoring.
- Handling helpdesk tickets efficiently.
- Helping to improve IT processes and procedures.
- Conducting PC hardware and software installation and upgrades.
- Installing and upgrading PC hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting technology issues.
- Aid the CIO in any other tech-related projects.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A permanent living address within 30 minutes of Lehi, Utah.
- Availability to work at least 35 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
- Medical Insurance
- Gym membership
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.