Work From Home
Live in Pennsylvania? Be a Quote Specialist for Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is hiring a remote quote specialist in Allentown, Pennsylvania. In this role, you will research and understand requests for quotations (RFQs), handle customer inquiries when they relate to quote requests and understand the equipment for industrial applications.
You should have a high school diploma or the equivalent and have at least two years of experience quoting or working in a customer service environment. You should also have experience using SAP and Salesforce and be able to interpret KPIs. You may need to work flexible hours and overtime.
You will receive medical, dental, life and vision insurance, as well as a 401(4), paid time off and tuition reimbursement. You will also receive discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools.
Quote specialist with StanleyBlack & Decker
- Interpreting incoming RFQs (requests for quotes).
- Dealing with customer requests regarding incoming quote requests.
- Quote complexity levels 1-4 with very little help.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least two years of experience quoting or working in a customer service environment.
- Experience interpreting KPI’s.
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- A 401(k).
- Paid time off.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.