Work From Home
Live in Texas or Utah? Earn $16/Hour and Benefits as a Customer Service Rep
Texas and Utah residents: You could work from home as a customer service rep for Cricut, a company that sells cutting machines for at-home crafters.
Shifts can include nights and weekends, as well as holidays. You’ll earn $16 per hour and benefits like medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k), paid time off and employee discounts.
To qualify for the job, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus one year of customer service experience which was focused on technical support. You will be typing for the majority of your shifts, so you should be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
Not a crafter? No problem. While understanding of the Cricut products prior to starting your job is preferred, it’s not required. You will have job training to learn and become proficient with all the Cricut products.
Customer Service Member Care Representative at Cricut
- Handling customer inquiries about products, software, hardware and services.
- Escalating and document issues and requests.
- Demonstrating knowledge and proficiency of Cricut products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Typing skills of at least 40 words per minute.
- One year of customer service experience focused on technical support.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) match.
- Paid time off.
- Pet insurance.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.