Work From Home
Liveops Needs Call Center Agents With 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
Liveops, a virtual contact center, is hiring call center agents to work from home in 35 states.
Hourly earnings are expected to range between $12 and $17.
Your hours will vary from week to week, but you will be expected to work at least 10 hours every week.
You will be responding to customer inquiries and navigating online resources to troubleshoot issues.
You must have one year of customer service experience and a detail-oriented personality. You should be able to multitask, and you must be self-sufficient.
To do this job, you will need to have a USB headset and a minimum download speed of 5.0 Mbps, along with a minimum upload speed of 3.0 Mbps.
Call Center Agent at Liveops
- Responding to customer inquiries via inbound and outbound calls.
- Navigating online resources to troubleshoot issues.
- Escalating inquiries as required.
- Documenting details of calls and customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Computer skills.
- Customer service and written skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.