Work From Home
Love Animals? PETA Is Hiring an Administrative Assistant (up to $19/Hr)
Obsessed with animals? PETA has a job for you.
The animal rights organization is hiring an administrative assistant in the regulatory toxicology department. This is a full-time position expected to pay between $15 and $19 per hour. You will be working East Coast hours, and must adhere to a vegan lifestyle while on the job.
Responsibilities include helping with daily operational functions including arranging travel, processing credit card expense reports and completing invoice payments; managing departmental projects using online tools; and hosting and recording meetings and webinars.
You must have at least one year of experience in a virtual administrative position, proficiency with Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn new software applications.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Administrative Assistant at PETA
- Helping with daily operational functions including arranging travel, processing credit card expense reports and completing invoice payments.
- Managing departmental projects using online tools.
- Hosting and recording meetings and webinars.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a virtual administrative position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Adherence to a vegan lifestyle.
Benefits at Peta include:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.